This article will walk through the setup of a Recruitment campaign using Mediarails Email Workflows.
If you would like to get an in-depth walkthrough of the entire Prospecting and Recruitment process please take the Mediarails Recruitment 101 course.
Important: To be able to send emails from Mediarails your email will need to be connected to the system. Please see the instructions for connecting your email.
Recruiting Email Workflow Guide Overview:
Create a Tag
Create a Saved view
Create an Email Workflow
Add prospects to your workflow using Review Mode
Step 1: Create a Tag
Each Email Workflow will have a single dedicated Tag
- This tag should only be added to records that you wish to send into the associated Email Workflow
- If you have multiple brands or segments that you are recruiting for, make sure you have a tag for each group
- Example tag names: Influencer Recruiting | Blogger Recruiting | General Recruiting
Step 2: Create a Saved View
The saved view acts as your recipient list.
Whenever you add a Recruiting Tag to a record, the record will automatically be added to your saved view and then will also be added to the workflow once setup is complete.
For reference the filters added to the view in the video above are:
- Primary Contact Email is not blank
- Recruited Brands is not [your brand]
- Rejected Brands is not [your brand]
- Tags is [Recruiting tag from step 1]
Step 3: Create an Email Workflow
Step 4: Tag Prospects in Review Mode
See helpful filters for reviewing Prospects here
How to track recipient replies and opens?
See Article on Reviewing Communications after Emails have Sent